Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Summer of Saturdays!!!

I wish all of the days during the summer were Saturdays.   Saturdays are the only day where Lauren and I are both off during the summer without having a hundred different places to go. Usually Sundays are filled with church, family dinners, and Lauren's infamous naps. 

Today was a great day.  We both stayed home and worked on getting the little neglected house chores completed.  It was a great day!!!

What made it even better was that after all of this I barely had any appetite all day.  The meal plan I am on calls for a huge breakfast.  It is normally the same thing, but I add and take away, so I don't get so bored with the meal.  Today, I ate 1/2 cup of fruit, twoegg whites and one egg, 100% whole wheat toast with honey, and Greek vanilla yogurt (no fat) with blackberries.  I couldn't finish everything on the plate. 


For Lunch, I cooked two 10oz ribeyes for Lauren and myself.  With mine I had a small salad and crumbled goat cheese on top.  I barely finished half of my steak.  It was good, one of the best I had ever grilled, but I just got full so quickly.


For supper I took the second half of my steak, warmed it up on the stove top and made a Mexican steak wrap with salsa and sour cream.  Again, I found myself getting full long before I finished the food.  I ate maybe 3/4 of the wrap.  I am hoping that as I have been eating healthier and eating so much of my calories in the morning I am starting to crave less food during the day. 

Also, I meet my 30 minute goal with Billy Banks!!! Woohoo!!! 

I will not get on the scales again until Monday.  I am hoping that I will have lost more weight by then, but if I have not, I will still be very excited to have lost my first four lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment