Friday, June 24, 2011

Resisting the Fundido

I gave in today and got on the scales.  I felt like I had lost weight since Monday and the temptation to get on them and see if the lbs had come off was to great.  Cautiously, I got on them, telling myself over and over that if I had not lost any weight it had only been five days.  As I peered down  fearing what I would find, I was surprised.  I had dropped four pounds.  What a great start too my weight loss journey!!!! 

So, to keep up with this photography diet. 

For Breakfast:  Two scrambled eggs, a 1/2 cup of fruit, four slices of bacon, and a piece of whole wheat toast drizzled with local honey.


For Lunch: A southwestern style salad, with pico-de-gallo, sour cream, salsa, cherry tomatos, and chipotle dressing


And for supper, the true test.  I had passed my first test on Tuesday when I abandoned my all so favorite doughnut.  However, as anyone who knows me knows.  I love Mexican food.  Lauren and I went there today after dropping Griffin off for a birthday party.  I usually get one of three meals with the Fundido being my favorite. I am glad to say that tonight I held out and just got two simple chicken quesadillas.  I was very proud that I was able to resist the amazing and delicious fundido.

No comments:

Post a Comment